Thursday, July 17, 2008

Enjoying tonight's full moon

Yes the moon energy is transiting my sign here some sage wisdom on what this means:

The Moon is in Capricorn all day. We are especially aware of the need for structure and planning ahead under this influence, and we are instinctively aware of the limitations of time. We are motivated by a desire for success--achievement and manifestation are most important to us now. We are resourceful and don't want to waste time, energy, or resources. This can be a very sober influence--even a depressing one. However, it can also be a productive time when we look reality in the eye.

Full moon energy can be felt days after the actual event has ended..but moving on...

My mom's in town for a week. Takes a while for us to warm back up to sharing a living space but we enjoy each others company(eventually)- we both won't be around forever, so have to make the most of of the visit. Possible trip to see the DC panda on Monday or maybe go see the new baby sea turtle at the DC Aquarium.

My aunt came to drop off my mom to my apt while I was work. I asked her to pick me up a new plant because one of mines died. I currently have 1 cactus, 1 plant (passed down from a coworker i don't know what the hell it is) and my old spider plant that I killed because it got too much sun light. So I specifically tell her buy a new plant that can live in apartment or chill on the balcony LOW MAINTENANCE! Now ask me what I found when I got home from work.


That is an Bonsai Ficus Ginseng Plant. Actually when I googled it bammas on-line said its a Tree not a plant. She bought me a tree for my apt!!! Bonsai at that, I've seen those folks on tv with the tool sets snipping away- I'm not a gardener I don't have time to treat a plan like a child- plus I think she was secretly mocking me and my natural lifestyle. Like I drink ginseng tea am I supposed to hack at my plant when I have the need for energy- LMAO on that note I'm out.

Ill post some pics of my actual "tree" lata.

No comments: